Saturday, April 14, 2018

Until We Meet Again! See You Space Cowboy!





Well everyone, with every great story comes a good ending, I know its sad to part ways but, don't cry because its over, smile because it happened, i'm sure that as a loyal reader, you enjoyed this as much as I did, and hey, whose to say that our paths won't cross again someday?

I'm ranting.

What I mean to say is that is was an awesome journey making this project, and I'd like to say that the documentation, and the way its presented, was about as enjoyable as the project itself, I'm very glad that I was able to work with so many talented people in the making of this film, it made me truly happy how fun it really was, it made it feel like it wasn't a project at all.

This is only the beginning of my stories, not the end.

It's been a wild, wild, and fun ride, Thank you for reading, it really means a lot more than you think!

Signing out for the last time

"See you, Space Cowboy"


- Geo :(

No comments:

Post a Comment