Saturday, April 7, 2018

Thumbnail (Final)

Hey everyone!!!

Last post for this week :(((((

It's about our thumbnail for this last one. It'll be a mostly fast one, since there's not much to talk about. (unfortunately)
anyways, here's our thumbnail (see its up there ^^^^ I hope you saw it because I made it really big so everyone could see it)

I think the thumbnail really shows the distress in his face and the chaos of the situation, the high angle and the font really bring out the drama, with the font being kind of human and freaky, and the angle displaying him losing life quickly, especially w him on the floor, bleeding and stuff.

Sorry for the short post but, I really don't have a lot more to say, maybe I should make my own blog? maybe not, i'm not sure about it. (although you probably don't care, you're probably just here to look at the project and that's it)

Well everyone, that wraps it up for this Semifinal week of the project, next week will be my FINAL 2 posts, which would be my Creative Critical Reflection (I think?) and the final project, see you guys then on the exciting conclusion of Geo's Awesome Blog Project Adventure!

"There is mischief in the stars. Also gas clouds. They smell like farts."

-Geo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment