Tuesday, April 3, 2018

SemiFinal Week! (character update) just the one though

Hey everyone!

This is the second to last week of our project.

(Trust me, it hurts me more than you think, now that it's over its going to be pretty boring not updating the blog, but I might start an independent Geo blog just for fun, so keep a lookout for another blog :) )

Now that its the second to last week, we'll talk about the actual filming process (sort of), ill go with who plays what, with the process of the actual way we got the actors to look like what they do in the final version.

So, for this first post, I'll talk about the character that I play, (yes I play a character!, sorry for no explaining it sooner) I play a shy, reluctant cop named Murphy,

To be honest I think the role fits me well, and i'm glad I got to play the part I did, more on the cop though, he is shy and reserved, especially to his partner and team captain, Chase, the more aggressive, senseless, cop, more on him later though.

As for how I got suited up for my role, we just went to party city and got a badge, a "cop top" (I'm very proud of that joke so, sorry not sorry) and a baton, although the baton was for my partner, it was cool to swing around and hit stuff with it.

But yeah, that was about it for me!

I'll update later in the week with more info on the other cop and the thumbnail!!!!

"MEGAN!!"

-Geo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment