Thursday, March 8, 2018

Fonts,Fonts, and more Fonts!

Hey Everyone!!

I missed you!

I won't waste any time today and jump right into the deets.

WE PICKED OUR FONT FOR THE OPENING!!! (sorta picked it anyway)

I'll show you how it looks, then I'll talk about it, since I figure that's the best way to go about it.
This is what it looks like before we digitized it, its pretty accurate on how it should look finalized though.
So as you might've been able to tell, we hand wrote our font, then we'll trace it onto a computer software to actually make it, its a little curvier than I would like, but it will be fixed in editing.

You might be thinking, "wow, handwritten huh? I wonder why they chose to do it that way", if you actually thought that:

You're really good at knowing what I'll say

But the reason we picked a handwritten font is because we wanted to give it a very human feel, so it would fit with the tone of the opening. The Sans Serif lines in the font are supposed to represent its straightforwardness, no jokes, no breaks, just a straight shot to what it is. Its also supposed to, as i said before, retain its innate humanness, I'm not sure how to put it but, when you see the font, you can visualize the actions happening, where someone exclaims don't move in a tense situation.

Anyway, that's all for today.

Sorry for it being so short by the way, fonts aren't very interesting to talk about.

Wario Time!
-Geo


What Different Types Of Fonts Mean And How To Use Them. (2017, February 09). Retrieved March 8, 2018, from https://digitalsynopsis.com/design/font-psychology-emotions/

No comments:

Post a Comment